Our client is a global leader in the Engineering space. They have asked Minna Johl of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for an ESG Analyst to join their team in the Greater Toronto Area.
The ESG Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing development, delivery, and improvement of ESG services such as climate-related disclosures, climate risk / scenario analysis, life cycle analysis, and net zero planning. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of climate change related projects or tasks in other teams or business lines.
- Degree in engineering or science, or studies in a relevant field with equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of industry-related experience
- A developed interest in sustainability issues
- Candidates should be passionate about sustainability, self-motivated and self-directed, collaborative, and able to produce high-quality work products
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills
- Understanding of established climate change vulnerability and risk assessment methodologies
- Excellent technical, analytical, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-oriented and project-based environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, combined with excellent English written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Minna Johl via the “apply now” button.