Senior Outside Sales Representative – Electrical Sector
This well-established distributor of industrial and electrical products to the commercial, industrial, and institutional markets is growing in Western Canada – more specifically in British Columbia. This high-profile company is looking for a Senior Outside Sales Representative to further support a significant commercial, construction, and service-based key account customer base, as well prospect and grow their territory in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley markets.
As the Senior Outside Sales Repetitive, you will
- Continue to cultivate and expand revenue with existing customers…with a strategic focus on relationship management and partnership.
- Actively prospect and secure new customers to support new account activation goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders which include store personnel (inside sales and branch operations team members) and district resources.
- Drive business on a transnational and contractual basis
- Source project sales opportunities
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization’s competitive advantages within a competitive marketplace
The successful individual must have:
- Electrical product knowledge and/or electrical experience is a must
- 2+ years of successful Outside Sales experience within the electrical, HVAC, or construction/commercial construction sector, and/or a strong track record of Inside Sales, or Inside Project Sales from within the electrical distribution market
- Initiative to prospect for new business with a track record of success managing a key account book of business
- Possess the people-skills to build relationships within the industry – networking is important
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support demand and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and organizational skills – Ability to juggle multiple ‘to do list’ items
Take this opportunity to work for a company that thrives on seeing their employees excel. This opportunity comes with a competitive base salary, and very attractive performance-based, monthly commission structure; in addition, benefits, car package, and retirement savings program. If you’re a sales professional that possesses urgency, a passion to succeed, and is motivated to join an organization with lots of internal opportunities — apply today!
Submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin using the “Apply” button.
Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted for this position.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.