Our client is a global pharmaceutical leader currently in the process of expanding their Canadian business. They are seeking a Medical Advisor to join their growing team in Toronto, ON.
This is a key leadership position, contributing medical expertise to build strong relationships with external scientific, medical, and patient communities.
- Execute strategy for medical programs and activities
- Manage timelines to ensure flawless execution of initiatives
- Build and maintain solid relationships with KOL's
- Provide guidance for strategic execution of research studies
- Provide support in the generation of data and real world evidence for investigator initiated studies
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop strategies for product launches
- Provide medical and scientific support to internal teams
- Contribute to medical education, training and continuous learning opportunities
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with regulations, internal processes and SOPs
- Other tasks as required
- Advanced university degree (MD, PharmD or PhD) required
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical experience in immunology therapeutics
- MSL experience preferred
- Scientific expertise in immunology with strong relationships with scientific/medical customers and organizations
- Strong understanding of the healthcare landscape, key competitors and market place
- Knowledge of clinical trial designs and Real World Evidence studies
- Demonstrated ability to present scientific information
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.