Our client is a pharmaceutical leader, bringing niche medicines to the Canadian market. They are currently looking for a Sr. Manager Regulatory Affairs in the GTA. This position will manage the expansion of the company’s product portfolio while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Set priorities within Regulatory department
- Ensure Health Canada submissions meet quality standards and timelines
- Provide ongoing support and training to regulatory team
- Ensure regulatory compliance is met through maintenance of Drug Establishment License
- Monitor Canada’s pharmaceutical regulatory landscape
- Work with Health Canada on timely approval of submissions
- Develop processes to ensure compliance with FDA and Health Canada regulations
- Mentor and develop team members
- Other tasks as required
- University degree in a Life Science related discipline
- Post-graduate diploma in Regulatory Affairs preferred
- 10+ years of Regulatory Affairs experience, including 3+ years in a management role
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.