National Account Director
A national leader in finance and growth capital is looking to add an experienced National Account Director to join their growing team in Calgary and have partnered with Lock Search Group for this exciting opportunity.
The National Account Director is responsible for building relationships with oil and gas clients of varying complexities. Partnering with corporate exporters, they are responsible for identifying business opportunities and satisfying growing businesses throughout their assigned accounts.
The ideal candidate is comfortable in a busy environment and adaptable to shifting priorities. They are a master in client service and can be open and candid with clients while sharing their industry expertise. The National Account Director knows how to deliver and can think creatively to follow through for their clients.
- Manage and grow current accounts and clients within the category, and establish productive, professional relationships
- Use effective sales methods and strategies to best target and acquire new business and customers
- Develop a strong sales plan based on strategic and research targets and goals
- Manage the negotiation process and ensure valuable deals are made
- Analyze account sales data to uncover trends, opportunities, risks, and develop selling strategies to respond appropriately
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with national accounts to assess strategic opportunities
- Work with internal management team to analyze reports and discover potential development gaps
- Attend tradeshows, business conferences and panels
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or relevant
- MBA, CFA, CPA designation are an asset
- 4+ years of business development and sales experience, ideally in the area of finance / commercial banking, with a focus on client relationship management
- Previous experience managing large national accounts at the C-Suite level
- An existing, established, professional network of corporate and financial relationships in the Calgary area
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Bilingual in French is an asset
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to influence and handle objections
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, presentation and communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
Our client offers a very competitive base salary, strong bonus, and comprehensive benefits. As they foster strong relationships with their clients, they support the professional development and education of their team!
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply in confidence to Jay Harvey (Recruitment Consultant) at email@example.com for immediate consideration using the blue “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.