We are currently looking for a driven, entrepreneurial Software Account Executive for our client, a globally recognized leader in their space and well-positioned for growth in their market.
As a Software Account Executive, you will be responsible for cultivating new business opportunities by utilizing internal and external partners. You will be managing a full sales cycle and drive business growth in an assigned region in the US and/or Canada. The right candidate will be confident, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, have high energy, and a passion for innovation and creativity.
As a Software Account Executive, you are a true sales professional with strong business acumen and the ability to develop strong client relationships to drive revenue. Our client has a truly impressive offering to users of their services, and you can be confident that you are providing the best possible solution to your clients.
- Manage and develop strong relationships with key leaders and account stakeholders by understanding their operational challenges, business priorities and competitive
- Drive account growth by suggesting tailored products and solutions
- Grow account base through proactive new business development
- Own the full-cycle sales process and all stages from pitching new business to negotiating partnership agreements
- Create dynamic and tailored sales presentations/demos to best target client’s service needs
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that client account management and administration processes are executed effectively.
- Regularly perform analysis of client sales data and report progress on sales and other operational goals
- Complement service delivery with dynamic knowledge of industry trends, best practices and technologies. Continue to actively learn by attending events and networking within the industry.
- Post Secondary degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in technical B2B sales (SaaS experience an asset)
- Track record of success building lasting client relationships
- In-depth understanding of strategic sales processes
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand client requirements and system offerings (SaaS or Cloud Application experience an asset)
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, web conferencing, and CRM system.
Like what you hear? Please submit your resume to Frank Joe.