Our client is a pharmaceutical company that specialized in lifesaving medicines and provides products and services to help critically and chronically ill patients. They are currently looking for a Manager for Sterile Manufacturing in the GTA.
- Ensuring sterile compounding unit operates according to Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensuring equipment, facility, and staff are fully trained, validated, and adhere to the General Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Works with HR to recruit, interview, and select employees for department
- Liaises with Ontario College of Pharmacists to satisfy license requirements for Drug Preparation Premises (DPP)
- Prepares sterile manufacturing SOPs and instructions
- Helps with customer inquiries, health authority inquiries, and aseptic/pharmaceutical process technical questions
- Works in Compounding when required
- Ensures compliance with employee health and safety requirements
- Coaches and appraises staff member performance in accordance to team goals/objectives
- Complies with relevant legislative acts/codes of conduct/ethical standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy/other Science/Engineering with an emphasis on Pharmacy Technician studies
- 3-5 yeas of experience in sterile manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of leadership experience – preferred in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Independent self-starter with excellent collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Efficient problem solving and organizational skills, with ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Strong mechanical aptitude with prior exposure to workflow automation
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.