Our client, a very desirable Consumer Packed Goods company (CPG), is looking for a CPFR Analyst to join their team. The position will be responsible for partnering with Sales, Demand Planning, Logistics and Replenishment, utilizing data analysis and collaborative relationships to provide forecast insights and replenishment solutions to meet both customer and business expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside replenishment, Sales & Demand Planning on store level and overall forecasts.
- Keep track of on-going stock levels. Problem solve stock issues and provide feedback at store-levels to rectify.
- Keep track of customer orders, reviewing daily. Review in-stock/out of stock, fill rate, on-time delivery, returns, mis-ship & ensure timely management of processes.
- Work with supply teams to communicate additional demands needs and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Observe supply/demand levels and ensure customer is aware of expected delivery timelines.
- Inspect and confirm supply chain penalties/deductions.
- Prepare reports, review, and share outcomes with all essential stakeholders.
- Monitor, Organize and communicate new item launch as well as item termination with Replenishment, Sales and Supply Chain.
- Lead the implementation of customer initiatives.
- Vitally, ensure effective communication of any potential problems that may impact business.
- Preemptively highlight and propose suggestions to ensure ongoing optimization for in-store stock based on customer forecasts and needs.
- Evaluate previous promotional performance and work with Sales to ensure accurate future forecasting and supply support as needed.
- Highlight sales patterns and provide concise feedback surrounding adjustments to ensure maintenance of product availability.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related discipline, or equivalent education and experience
- Outstanding analytical and decision-making skills
- Robust communication and negotiation skills
- 5+ years’ experience in a CPG environment
Specialized or Technical Knowledge:
- Retail Link experience
- Understanding of SAP also helpful
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.