Planning Analyst, Supply Chain (18 months contract)
Our client, an internationally known and growing company is looking to add a Planning Analyst to their Montreal team. The Planner position will hold a key role within the strategic plan for Supply Chain management. While maintaining a superior level of customer service, this person will be managing inventory levels and targets, and managing supply and demand within the Global supply chain.
- Plan and execute procurement of packaging components from global suppliers as well as product bulk.
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications with the production sites to confirm production/shipping schedules and monitor open purchase orders for all orders to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Proactively report product and material availability issues.
- Analyze and manage inventory data in Oracle, including month end sales postings.
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information.
- Provide support to Customer Service, and Distribution center. Approve customer orders, review, and approve requests for Credits/Debits.
- Provide support to the Sales team, and Product Management with business and product strategy.
- Participate and contribute to quarterly S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Supply Chain (planning & procurement).
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical or life science sector.
- Bilingual French and English (oral & written).
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivator with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jean-François Sauvé using the “Apply” button.
You can also submit your resume directly to Jean-François Sauvé at email@example.com, indicating “Planning Analyst, Supply Chain” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.