Production Manager – Kelowna
Our client is a Canadian organization in the production space. They have asked Cameron Lappin of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Production Manager for their Kelowna manufacturing facility.
The Production Manager will be responsible for leading and developing teams to help drive results. The Production Manager is responsible for supervising production personnel and for providing leadership and direction to the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that all of the processes in the production areas run safely and smoothly, while keeping a close eye on quality. The successful candidate will balance the important duties of scheduling, productivity and yield management, effective equipment operation and utilization, training, and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate and report site information to in efforts to make critical decisions
- Implement and enforce company policies including environmental and health and safety procedures
- Plan, delegate and follow-up on daily activities while maximizing production
- Optimize cost savings for all departments of the site
- Establish and ensure proper execution of division strategies
- Implement all relevant company production strategies
- Post secondary education or an equivalent combination of related experience
- 5+ years of direct supervisory / management experience in a production facility
- Ability to communicate effectively and across multiple departments
- Ability to lead, motivate, coach, and mentor employees
- Ability to consistently meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to think critically, problem-solve, and make effective decisions
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin, Recruitment Consultant by clicking the blue APPLY button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.