Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical company, is currently seeking an Associate Director, Technology and Manufacturing to join their innovative team to oversee operations, technical planning and project management for the company’s manufacturing programs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic direction and technical expertise for various tech transfer and validation activities within the manufacturing facilities
- Leading teams and setting KPI’s to track growth
- Overseeing production schedules and maintenance of materials and equipment
- Participating in expansion activities
- Developing manufacturing policies and programs to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Monitoring project and program costs
- Developing budgets for labor and service contracts
- Analyzing and interpreting data and metrics related to performance
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and regulations
- Other duties as required
- Science degree in Engineering or related
- 8+ years of related experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including management experience
- Strong knowledge of Health Canada/FDA/ICH/GMP guidelines
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates may submit their resume using the Apply Now button.
While we thank all applicants, please note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.