Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company in Toronto, and they are currently looking for a Senior Finance Accountant to join their team. This position is responsible for preparing management reports, including budgets, forecasts and various analyses, and assist in various administrative tasks.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Issue sales invoices and delivery receipts
- Conduct monthly review of corporate expense reports
- Manage daily cash balance, and prepare monthly forecasts
- Consolidate all accounting and budget reports
- Prepare and review financial documents and contracts
- Prepare necessary documents related to accounting, taxation and reporting work
- General accounting administration (financial reporting, inventory accounting, etc.)
- Other tasks as required
- University degree in Accounting or related
- 5+ years of Finance/Accounting experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Proficiency in MS Office
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.