Key Account Manager– Industrial Distribution (Terrace)
Our client, a leading distributor of quality industrial supplies, services, and essentials, has teamed up with Cameron Lappin of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Key Account Manager based in Terrace BC. The successful candidate can look forward to forming a partnership with a solid brand that values excellence and professional growth.
As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining existing client relationships, by effectively growing accounts through effective and strong business development. You will target potential companies, prospect new customers and initiate long-term partnerships while ensuring profitable growth in support of the targeted annual revenue and gross margin goals.
We are searching for individuals who excel in leadership and sales, enjoy contributing to a team and working with customers to find solutions to complex problems. Specifically, you have the following;
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales hunting capacity within the industrial space
- Professional demeanor and ability to work with all levels externally, as well as internally
- Exceptionally strong project management, time management, negotiation and presentation skills
- Extremely organized, flexible, proactive and creative
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Proficient computer skills and aptitude
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Salary, commission and an additional monetary bonus if you’re on target
- Company vehicle, laptop, cellphone
- Paid vacation time AND your birthday off
- Group benefits package & RRSP/DPSP matching
If you match the above profile and are looking for an opportunity to work within the industrial sector with a company excels in training, benefits, and growth, apply today!
Please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin by clicking the blue APPLY button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.