Our client, a leading organization in the consumer packaged goods industry is seeking a Replenishment Analyst for their Walmart account to join their team. This person will be responsible for managing Walmart’s baseline replenishment forecasts, promotional strategies and other such initiatives. The position directly reports to the manager of Customer Fulfillment & Support.
- Continuous monitoring of the critical KPIs including in-stocks, fill rate, on-time delivery and forecast variances
- Proactively looking out for internal supply chain opportunities and communicating wit with Walmart Replenishment organization
- Providing Walmart Replenishment with weekly updates on the supplier scorecard
- Ensuring all in stock goals are fulfilled by monition ordering patterns and developing a plan of action in case an opportunity is identified
- Leading meetings and call with Walmart Replenishment to review forecasts variances, promotional strategies, schedules, modular changes, current opportunities and other such initiatives
- Responsible for timely stock allocation to orders and dispatch of orders
- Working closely with the demand planning team to ensure all forecasts and promotional strategies are aligned with demand forecast
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of retail link experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience within CPG industry or relevant experience dealing with Walmart Account
- Thorough knowledge of ERP system
- Experienced in order processing and management
- Experience with regular contact with retail customer is essential
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Dave Dureno using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.