Senior Project Manager – Mechanical Services
Our client, a recognized leader, and manufacturer of industrial mechanical solution, and energy saving technologies has a long-standing reputation for success through innovation. With a history of advancing and pioneering new technologies for their clients, they are often considered best in class both as a leader of solutions and as an employer of choice. They have engaged Cameron Lappin of the Lock Search Group to assist them in finding and recruiting an exceptional individual for the role of Project Manager for their Mechanical Services vertical.
As a member of the national project management team, you will take the reigns as the liaison between clients, manufacturing, engineering and all key stakeholders on projects. You will be strategically involved from the bid stage of projects through to project completion.
We are looking for someone that understands the importance of managing the business functions as a Project Manager. Someone that can be responsible for the project schedule, budgeting, risk assessment and mitigation, cost analysis and resource allocation. Your role will also have responsibility for cultivating win-win relationships with the vendors, and the customers. It is your responsibility to bring projects to completion safely, within budget, and within schedule.
This role calls for an individual with technical aptitude, a passion for solutions and an eager ability to:
- Deliver projects on time, within budget and in line with required quality to ensure customer satisfaction and customer requirements are met
- Coordinate with internal departments and external partners
- Lead project teams and direct subject matter experts, support functions, and third-party partners to execute customer projects and achieve project targets
- Interface and communicate with the customer, suppliers and subcontractors on all project related topics, risks and opportunities
- Performs detailed planning of the work packages, the resources needed and time schedule. Organizes and supervises the interface, requirements and configuration management
- Ensures compliance with regards to technical, deadlines, commercial and qualitative project targets in consideration of guidelines
- Defines the technical measurement criteria and control factors for the project
- Identifies early deviations in the project and problem causes and proposes sustainable solutions Drive revenue by securing and supporting new and existing business opportunities in with Mechanical Contractors, and Industrial sectors
To be successful in this role you will need the drive to increase market share and sales opportunities along with the following:
- Project Management Professional Designation (PMP)
- Post Secondary Education; Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree is preferred
- 5+ years of project management experience in Mechanical Services industry is a must – from the Construction/Contractor, or Manufacturing side
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very competitive salary, with bonus incentive program
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Comprehensive training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin, Recruitment Consultant by clicking the blue APPLY button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals