Our client is passionate about improving diagnostic tests, making them faster and more accurate. As they are currently expanding their Canadian Operations, they are currently looking for a Director, Business Operations to join their leadership team. This position will be based in the GTA.
- Manage both front-end sales and back-end orders ie. import/export, logistics, 3PL, etc.
- Support Canadian leadership team in driving revenue growth and supporting customer needs
- Work with international counterparts to align systems and processes
- Identify potential issues, such as delays, and implement initiatives to ensure deliverables stay on schedule
- Allocate resources as necessary
- Participate in regular communication with regional teams to ensure alignment and consistency
- Develop clear, well-defined strategies to meet commercial needs
- Present updates and analyses to leadership and key stakeholders
- Other duties as required
- University degree required. Advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of related experience in Business Operations, including 5+ years of management experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SAP
- 5+ years of experience in project management for a technology company
- Experience with DBS tools and processes, or related management systems
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, communications, organizational and presentation skills required
- Oral and written proficiency in English and French
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.