Sales Enablement Specialist
Looking for a phenomenal Sales Management opportunity to join a thriving industry? No secret that the recent pandemic has been hammering specific industries. However, some industries have experienced explode growth building off a solid foundation of business development success. One of those is the Bike industry and we are seeking a dynamic Sales Manager to join one of the more prominent Bike companies in the industry with Global presence. It gets better…our client is culturally one of the best places to work with a great leadership team focused on employee satisfaction and development.
Key responsibilities reporting to the VP of Sales:
- Design, develop and execute sales programs, assets and content that is applicable internally and to external Independent Bike Dealers
- Provide input, design, and lead initiatives focused on sales enablement with strategic initiatives to achieve company objectives
- Implement and deliver enablement content for internal sales teams to utilize in-person and online
- Develop training and communications to support effective adoption of new processes and trainingdelivery to the sales and support teams
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency with the sales team in Canada and Internationally
- Build, maintain and enhance content including tools, materials, and presentations
- Liaison across departments including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations to deliver sales enablement initiatives
- Participate in Sales Management strategic planning processes in support of overall sales objectives
- Develop the sales coaching strategy through sound fundamentals working cross functionally with business leaders developing new SOP’s
- Create onboarding programs for new sales reps and continuous learning programs
- Measure and analyze program successes through analytical focus reporting back to the senior leadership team on progress and pivoting strategies
We are looking for qualifications that speak to successfully managing sales enablement processes, people management experience, knowledge of the IBD network in Canada and US and a keen acumen working with senior leadership teams. The company is highly focused on succession planning and career development so if you are a high potential candidate that wants to build a career with one of the leaders in a growing industry then let’s get to work!
Please submit your resume in confidence to Ryan Berrecloth by clicking on the blue APPLY button below. Look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.