Our client, Canada’s largest financial technology company that specializes in payment processing, is seeking a “Regional Sales Representative, located in Halifax.
This position is accountable for independent business (IB) account revenue including growth and profitability of the IB segment in this portfolio. This includes prospecting new clients, sign them on contracts for merchant services and sell all services and products to all clients.
- Manage client relationships from pre-sales through to post-sales set-up and integration;
- Develop business relationships with assigned accounts and assist in creating proposals and presentations targeted at solving business needs of prospects and existing clients;
- Achieve and maximize card manufacturing revenues target;
- Negotiate pricing, contract terms and conditions to ensure pricing and terms reflect the achievement of corporate goals;
- Provide input to Marketing and Product Development on key products and initiatives to close gaps in current product offering and in current client segment;
- Drive execution for optimal customer acquisition, speed-to-market, ease of integration, and service levels. Create and review forecasts, sales reports, and ongoing status reports;
- Ensure and educate on compliance, operating procedures and payment industry trends to the sales team and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or a related field;
- Minimum 2 years of strategic sales or account management/business development;
- Previous experience in the payment industry considered an asset;
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows/ MS Office Applications;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to effectively communicate and influence across all levels of an organization (written and verbal).
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.