Bilingual Structural Engineer
Our team is currently looking for a Bilingual Structural Engineer to join a leading building engineering company. This position is based in Moncton, NB.
- Manage multiple engineering design projects of various scope and complexity
- Conduct structural reviews of existing buildings
- Complete evaluation reports
- Identify solutions using various engineering methods and techniques
- Review shop drawings and calculations
- Conduct field reviews
- Assist in structural design using design software
- Provide recommendations of technological improvements
- Assist other engineers in carrying out technical tasks
- Providing guidance and direction to junior and student engineers
- Other tasks as required
Requirements & Qualifications
- Engineering degree with a P.Eng. designation
- 5+ years of experience in structural consulting/design engineering, and managing structural building design and assessment projects
- Must be fluently bilingual in French and English (written and verbal communication)
- Experience with structural design software (STAAD; RAM Structural System)
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
While we thank all interested applicants, please note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.