Industrial Automation Account Executive
Our client is a national leader in the field of Automation Control, they have retained Jordan Taylor of Lock Search Group to recruit a dynamic and driven Industrial Automation Account Executive in Winnipeg. This role is a strong mandate for sales performers with a hunter style who loves solution selling!
- Identify, develop and maintain key accounts and business relationships to drive market share
- Collaborate with the management team to plan and execute a marketing strategy in order to meet revenue goals
- Conduct and demonstrate presentations for customers in the assigned territory to educate them on the products and services offered
- Generate and follow on leads via cold calling, networking and referrals
- Provide reporting on customer requirements, interests, and competitive activities to ensure they have new products and services
- Effectively represent the company while engaging with customers, external vendors, and networking events
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related field, or equivalent years of direct sales experience within Industrial Automation.
- A strong technical background and prior sales experience with Automation and Controls.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation skills and a history of long-term customer relationships.
- Results driven with strong sales and marketing discipline, and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Experience working with all levels of an industrial automation influencers including VPs, Integrators, Engineers, Procurement, and Project Management.
- Valid driver’s license, with the ability to travel.
This opportunity comes with a competitive compensation package along with incredible benefits, work/life balance, career growth opportunity and lots of organizational perks. Apply today for immediate consideration!
If the opportunity to work with an industry leader is of interest to you, please submit your resume in confidence to Jordan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.