Lock Search Group
Our client, one of Canada’s leading health care providers, has retained Lock Search Group to recruit for Physiotherapists to join their locations across the Lower Mainland and Greater Vancouver.
Want to join a professional team that strives for excellence daily? Our client will provide all the support you would need so that you can focus on what you were trained to do – making a difference in people’s lives and future proofing their bodies!
- Assessment of clients, ongoing evaluation and revisions of treatment programs for chronic pain conditions
- Provide home, job, and safety/attendant care assessments, functional ability evaluations, ergonomic assessments, client education as required
- Coordinate the return to work process with all stakeholders in a timely way, ensuring a smooth transition into the workplace
- Document assessment results, goals, treatment and client progress
- Maintain current accurate clinical records according to standards set by College of Physical Therapists of BC
- Communicate pertinent information and recommendations to clients/care providers and provide education regarding treatment strategies as needed
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of BC
- Experience with chronic pain conditions, pain trauma, rehabilitation and orthopedic injury
- Competitive compensation - Percentage spilt or Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuing Education Fund
- A strong focus of work/life balance
Our client strongly believes in creating exceptional experiences for their patients by providing timely and effective care in a friendly, professional and efficient space. Apply today for immediate consideration!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate).
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.