Chief Financial Officer
Lock Search Group has partnered a top tier organization in the Cannabis industry, they have retained Ryan Berrecloth to assist them in recruiting a Chief Financial Officer based in Vancouver, BC.
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for delivering business results and managing organizational risk through the development and deployment of strategy in the areas of budget and accounting, financial management, investments, fundraising, and tax strategy. The CFO will be integral member of the senior leadership team and will play a large part in shaping the future growth and development of the company!
Qualifications and Essential Skills:
- Previously demonstrated acute financial reporting on a timely basis quarterly and annually for a Canadian publicly traded company.
- Experience working with boards, shareholders, and investors. Board Member experience desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business, MBA desirable. CA/CMA designation or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of strong senior level corporate experience working for mid – large sized CPG companies.
- Experience in a financial leadership position, on point financial management and collaborative team leadership abilities.
- Proven track record of success building cohesive high performing finance teams.
- Managerial Accounting effectively managing trade promotion fund accounting, marketing/advertising promotion investments, accruals, cost accounting and variances.
- Functional and timely reporting to the Board and the Finance & Audit Committee on trends identified through compliance reviews and program audits.
We are pursuing the perfect mix of an entrepreneur with public company and CPG experience. If this sounds like you, please feel free to reach out in confidence.
Looking forward to chatting! Thanks!
Simply click on the "apply" button below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.