Our client has asked Paul Melanson of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Sales Representative in Moncton, NB. A successful candidate must be a true visionary that will play a vital part in growing our client’s sales team and develop their business.
- Accountable for achieving sales objectives, maintaining up-to-date product expertise
- Developing a good understanding of customers business and building strong relationships
- Contribute to increased sales through presentations/calls/and training sessions with installers and management.
- Sales planning and growth of the assigned territory and market
- Able to meet annual key objectives (KPI’s) established for your specific sales group
- Focus on the direct store and installer sales and able to provide after sales support
- Effective execution and measurement of promotions, programs, and product launches
- A post-secondary education, a University degree or College diploma in business or marketing
- At least 5 years of previous experience in sales and business development
- Open to regular business travel throughout your assigned territory
- Exceptional business technology skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Paul Melanson using the "Apply" button. You may also forward your resume to email@example.com. Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those seriously considered will be contacted.