Our client is an industry-leading, global medical device company focused on hospital sterilization products. We are looking for an entry-level, full-time Field Service Engineer on a permanent basis who can provide great customer service and problem-solving skills! The role will consist of maintaining equipment, conducting repairs, and supporting sales in accordance with established procedures.
- Service, repair, maintain and upgrade company equipment
- Carry out routine preventative maintenance on test equipment
- Cordially address customer service requests within the appropriate response time (phone/email)
- Conduct detailed maintenance inspections on company equipment
- Document and complete paperwork for functional checks during delivery and installations
- Qualify test data acquired through various test procedures
- Operate and configure data acquisition to meet test requirements
- Liaise with internal employees on addressing client needs
- Adherence to ISO and occupational safety regulations
- Post Secondary Education Biomedical Engineering, Electronics or Instrumentation
- Previous experience (1-2 years) in healthcare or medical devices is an asset, but we will consider new graduates as well!
- Knowledge of using diagnostic tools to assess and resolve equipment and system failures
- Strong technical troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain and complete accurate record-keeping and processing of paperwork
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Valid Driver’s License
If the opportunity to work with an industry-leading organization, providing an attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits with a significant opportunity for career growth, is of interest to you, please apply in confidence directly to Brent Dodge, Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant - email@example.com.