Lock Search Group
Regional Business Development Manager – Industrial Automation
Our client is a market leader in the field of Automation Control, supplying a portfolio of products, solutions, and services to a range of sectors within the Industrial vertical. They are currently looking for a motivated Regional Business Development Manager to join their Industrial Automation team in British Columbia.
We are searching for individuals with strong business acumen and related sales experience to drive new account acquisition and market penetration within the region. Working closely with your distributor partners, you will call on multiple sectors, ranging from mines to wastewater treatment plants, to food manufacturing operations. Your key focus will be targeting end users directly, and system integrators…promoting and demonstrating product solutions and applications to drive demand, interest, and close contracts. Consistent follow up and communication is essential with these strategic targets. This role is a strong mandate for sales performers with a hunter style who loves solution selling.
Your professionalism and expertise in Industrial Automation will make you successful in communicating product information to present a value proposition; and in turn, increase the company’s corporate image. By prospecting, penetrating target customers and implementing strategic sales plans, you will continue to meet and exceed annual goals and growth market share.
Additionally, as the successful candidate you will have;
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related field, or equivalent years of direct sales experience within Industrial Automation.
- A strong technical background and prior sales experience with Automation and Controls.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation skills and a history of long-term customer relationships.
- Results driven with strong sales and marketing discipline, and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Experience working with all levels of an industrial automation influencers including VPs, Integrators, Engineers, Procurement, and Project Management.
- Valid driver’s license, with the ability to travel.
- Ability to work independently and prioritizes their time efficiently.
This opportunity comes with an industry leading compensation package, and an enormous opportunity for career advancement. We are looking for a self-starter, and dynamic professional, with successful solution selling experience with a track record in Industrial Automation.
If the opportunity to work with a national leader is of interest to you, please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.