Nurse Clinical Consultant
Our client, a global healthcare company, is currently looking for a Nurse Clinical Consultant to join their Calgary team. The incumbent of the position will be responsible for coordination and delivery of services (internally and externally) related to the patient support programs. This is a full-time permanent role, a great opportunity to work in a world-renowned organization, many incentive perks offered with this role as well as competitive pay!
- Organizing enrollment activities and appointments for patients to ensure they receive support in a timely manner
- Facilitating communication between the patient, family members, and healthcare providers to ensure quality of care
- Performing in person and virtual (online) consultations with patients
- Informing patients on informational aspects of care, including but not limited to disease, product, reimbursements, and health care / program coverage
- Promoting patient health and comfort by directing them to and/or providing them with sources of emotional, financial, administrative, or cultural support
- Educating patients on their treatment options, patient rights, and providing them with adequate resources regarding their condition
- Act as a key focal point for gathering health information, liaison and communication, advocacy, and other support
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on organization’s products and treatments; provide patient education as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Registered Nurse (RN) education is an asset
- Prior experience working with a PSP is an asset
- 2+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare and/or medical field
- Proficient in technology (computer, smart phone, email, MS office suite)
- Outstanding organizational and scheduling skills, ability to manage multiple patient profiles
- High level of attention to detail, specifically an ability to properly interpret medical forms and accurately fill out documents as they pertain to the patient
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like an opportunity for you, send your resume in confidence by clicking the blue APPLY button!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.