Our client is a successful food manufacturer, in business for over 100 years. They have asked Paul Cannon of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Maintenance Manager to join their team in the West GTA.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing the facility and manufacturing equipment to ensure all safety and health standards are followed, operational objectives are met and the organization’s physical assets are maintained. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all day to day and planned preventative maintenance requirements are met through ongoing leadership in the service and maintenance of all equipment and critical systems within the plant.
- Manage and oversee the maintenance department
- Build strong relationships with employees
- Ensure compliance with all codes, regulations and bylaws
- Manage the annual department budget
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement initiatives in plant processes
- Make recommendations for replacement of equipment
- Enforce GMP’s and company policies
- Develop training programs to improve efficiency
- Post Secondary education, ideally in a Mechanical or Industrial engineering discipline
- 10+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years in a supervisory/management position
- Project Management experience
- Excelled communication skills
- Excellent employee relations and leadership skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Paul Cannon via the “apply now” button.