My client is a fast growing SaaS company based in Vancouver. As a global provider of services connecting businesses with their clients, they are working with some of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands. As they are experiencing high growth, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join this growing tech company in Vancouver.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to drive the growth strategy and customer acquisition. Increasing brand awareness and driving acquisition campaigns through multiple channels including digital advertising, affiliate marketing, influencers and marketplaces. This is an exciting position for someone who is well versed in developing and managing integrated online campaigns, highly analytical and data driven.
- Post-secondary education in business, specializing in marketing or communications ideal
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in Saas/technology marketing
- Successful track record in exceeding customer acquisition goals
- Experience and success in driving awareness and acquisition through online marketing channels
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and experienced in using Google Analytics as well as other analytics tools
- Creative writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Results and performance oriented
- Experienced in using CRMs specifically Salesforce would be an asset
- Dynamic and engaging personality
If you are an experienced B2B SaaS marketer with a successful track record of customer acquisition and managing on-line campaigns, looking to join a fast growing, award winning tech company, send me your resume and cover letter.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.