Accessibility & Mobility Equipment Sales Specialist
BC Lower Mainland
Lock Search Group is excited to announce their partnership with one of Canada’s fastest growing Healthcare Seating and Mobility organizations. They are continuing to expand in 2024 and are looking for the right people to join their team as an Accessibility & Mobility Equipment Sales Specialist.
As a vital member of their sales team, you will be in a field-based sales role where you’ll be consulting with your customers on the most appropriate solutions for their patient’s needs. Your role will involve understanding the unique requirements of individuals with mobility challenges and recommending tailored equipment solutions that enhance their quality of life. This organization offers a competitive compensation plan that would be considered “attractive” within the industry, with smaller, more focused geographic territories, limiting your travel!
- Expand referral sources and clients through compelling presentations to healthcare professionals.
- Identify and secure new business across product categories, leveraging comprehensive product knowledge.
- Conduct precise evaluations for personalized equipment recommendations.
- Streamline order processing, ensuring prompt evaluations, documentation, and client signatures.
- Collaborate seamlessly with branch administration for efficient work order completion.
- Ensure punctual equipment delivery, perform adjustments, and educate clients on usage, safety, and financial considerations.
- Proven expertise in Accessibility & Mobility Equipment sales, service, or education, with a track record in driving revenue and fostering customer relationships.
- Motivated sales professional skilled in cold calling, customer acquisition, and retention.
- Familiarity with third-party funding agencies, private insurance, and government funding programs.
- Assets include education in Kinesiology, medical experience, or strong ties to the medical referral community.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical issues in pediatrics and geriatrics.
- Funding expertise in complex rehab technology.
- Effective networker with clinicians and caregivers.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and capable of independent goal achievement.
- Strong customer service, relationship-building, and business acumen.
- Technology-savvy with proficiency in MS Office.
- Thrives under pressure, adapts to changing priorities, and meets program/business needs.
- Holds a valid Driver’s License and capable of lifting/maneuvering up to 75 lbs.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of individuals with diverse mobility needs and possess the experience and skills outlined above, we invite you to apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on client needs and candidate goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!