Lock Search Group is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to join a reputed forward-thinking family law firm. Our client is looking for a Family Lawyer with experience in Family Law. The ideal candidate will reside in Toronto, Ontario.
What you will be doing:
- Provide representation for clients in court in legal cases as pertains to family law
- Uphold a steady schedule of hearings, court appearances, and conferences
- Attend trials and court proceedings
- Oversee and manage the legal issues that transpire between people who are members of the same family
- Advise staff on legal matters and interpret laws
- Interact routinely with caseworkers, supervisors, program directors and program administrators
- Supervise and direct mediation sessions, and offer effective legal advice
- Organize and record all official documents required to file cases
- Update clients regularly about their cases
The experience you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- State bar admission
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in family law
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Efficient time management
- Critical thinking
- Multitasking abilities
- Skilled in negotiation, debate, and persuasion techniques
If you’re an experienced Family Lawyer who currently resides in Toronto, please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.