Field Service Engineer
Regina or Saskatoon, SK
Our client is actively seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Saskatoon or Regina. In this pivotal role, you will be instrumental in delivering top-notch technical support to their client's valued customers while ensuring peak performance of their cutting-edge products.
- Deliver emergency services, preventive maintenance, and updates at customer sites.
- Install instruments, conduct sales demos, and ensure optimal functionality according to specifications.
- Provide onsite and remote support, including installation and initial configuration.
- Support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain meticulous documentation of repair records per SOPs and regulations.
- Analyze findings to diagnose issues and perform troubleshooting to maintain optimal operation.
- Coordinate problem resolution with appropriate team members to minimize downtime and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and maintain effective communication between customers and the company.
- Demonstrate proper operations to end users and manage company resources efficiently.
- Review service contract metrics to drive customer contract renewal growth.
- Undertake special projects as assigned by the Field Support Manager.
- Conduct basic onsite training regarding the proper operation of company instrumentation.
- Associates degree in Electronics, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to travel outside of the designated territory.
- Proficiency in Database and Internet software, Windows NT, XP, and DOS.
If you have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a commitment to customer satisfaction, we encourage you to apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on client needs and candidate goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!