Field Service Technician
Do you have 4+ years of experience servicing equipment within a laboratory setting? Do you also have a solid understanding of mechanical instrumentation? This may be the role for you! Our client is seeking a Field Service Technician in Vancouver, British Columbia. This individual will be responsible for providing exceptional service and support to customers in within their region. Their expertise in servicing laboratory equipment and their commitment to customer satisfaction will be invaluable in ensuring the smooth operation of products and maximizing customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Execute service activities for a range of products, ensuring efficient and timely completion.
- Provide on-site service, support, and installation to customers, addressing their needs effectively.
- Focus on sales support by promoting equipment and services through customer demonstrations, trade shows, and follow-up sales opportunities.
The experience you bring:
- 4+ years of experience servicing equipment (ideally in a laboratory setting) and a proven track record in providing outstanding customer support.
- Strong background in the service industry and exhibit a professional demeanor.
- Previous experience in commissioning and validation is highly desirable.
- Solid knowledge of mechanical instrumentation.
- Understanding of water chemistry, water purification technologies, and their applications is considered an asset.
- Exceptional communication skills, allowing you to effectively interact with customers and colleagues.
If you are a highly skilled and customer-focused individual, with a passion for providing exceptional service, we would love to hear from you! This role offers an exciting opportunity to showcase your expertise and travel to various locations. If you check all the boxes, please apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant) at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.