Senior Recruitment Consultant, Public Health/Life Sciences – Lock Search Group
Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant, Public Health/Life Sciences
Location: Toronto, ON
Are you ready for the next challenge? We are in search of a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our outstanding Life Sciences recruitment team. Established in 1983, Lock Search Group has been recruiting the very best talent in a wide cross section of industries including; Business to Business, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Industrial Engineered Products, Foodservice, Supply Chain and Operations. We have experienced significant growth over the years and we now have 11 offices across Canada.
The ideal candidate has a strong track record in recruiting within the Public Health sector and has successfully established connections with executives in the industry. The incumbent must be passionate, dynamic, and highly motivated individual. If you are ready to bring your expertise to a vibrant and challenging environment, we welcome you to apply.
- Identify, attract, and recruit top-tier talent within the public health sector to meet clients needs.
- Leverage your background in the industry to evaluate candidates' technical skills, experience, cultural fit, and qualifications.
- Utilize various recruitment channels, including online job boards, social media, industry events, and networking, to source potential candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to comprehend the intricacies of specific roles and their requirements within the organization.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting job offers.
- Utilize applicant tracking systems and other recruiting tools to streamline and enhance the recruitment process.
- Complete client specific and pre-employment processes.
- Create positive candidate experiences by delivering excellent customer service in all candidate interactions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential candidates, industry professionals, networking groups, and clients.
- Identify and approach executive leaders as part of business development.
- Work with the national Lock team to identify top accounts, target skill sets and key market segments.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to provide valuable insights during the recruitment process.
- 5 years experience in full-cycle recruitment in the Life Sciences/Public health sector.
- Positive track record in selling within C-Suite in Toronto/Montreal hospitals.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Science, or related field.
- Established executive level contacts (CEO, COO, CFO, VPs) with hospitals in the Toronto/Montreal.
- Adept at building and nurturing client relationships.
- Strong organizational abilities, with the capacity to manage multiple recruitment processes simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively with hiring managers and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, capable of thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A keen interest in connecting Life Science professionals with impactful career opportunities.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
If you are a dedicated and accomplished professional who meets the qualifications, please send your resume directly to Ben Lamarche at firstname.lastname@example.org. Join our team and contribute to our mission of connecting exceptional talent with pioneering organizations in the Life Sciences sector!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!