Technical Sales Representative
Greater Toronto Area (East)
Our client is seeking to add a Technical Sales Representative to their Ontario team covering the GTA East market. If you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment and are driven by the desire to generate profitable growth and personal income, this could be the career opportunity you’ve been seeking.
Our client is a leading distributor and solutions provider for fluid handling and engineered product solutions across Canada. The successful candidate will provide expert field technical sales support to customers across diverse markets and industries to achieve goals. As a demand generation expert, this individual will be instrumental in prospecting and closing incremental sales opportunities, ensuring overall customer satisfaction to exceed territory sales targets. As part of their dedicated sales team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to their ongoing success and be a vital player in shaping the future of their business.
If you are passionate about sales, possess strong technical aptitude/expertise, and are ready to make a significant impact, we encourage you to apply.
Embrace the challenge, drive success, and grow.
- Delivering top-quality field technical sales customer support for fluid handling products, systems, and solutions.
- Actively prospecting and generating sales opportunities and leads.
- Establishing and cultivating professional business relations with both new and existing customers.
- Servicing existing customers while driving new territory growth.
- Conducting customer visits to review products and applications, evaluating, and proposing customized solutions to meet individual customer needs.
- Effectively managing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Collaborating in joint calls with management, suppliers, and other division representatives.
- Engaging in continuous learning, supplier interactions, and virtual sessions.
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in a technical field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 1+ years of outside sales experience (industrial/technical environment preferred).
- Hunter mindset with strong technical aptitude and a general understanding of industrial processes.
- Interpersonal savvy to build and maintain relationships.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong presentation skills and experience preparing professional PowerPoint decks.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software systems.
- A valid Driver’s License.
If you are a dynamic professional with technical sales experience, strong interpersonal skills, and a commitment to excellence, please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on client needs and candidate goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!