Our client, a leading organization providing services to the Pharmaceutical industry, is seeking a Vice President of Biometrics to join their exceptional team. The incumbent will be a senior member of the Leadership Team, reporting into the Executive VP.
- Responsible for overseeing the global Biometrics department and play a key role in shaping the clinical trial data analysis and reporting strategies.
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance to the biostatistics, data management, and medical writing teams.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the team.
- Develop infrastructure/processes and best practices.
- Ensures high quality of all services and deliverables provided by Biometrics.
- Monitor progress of projects against budget for Biometrics.
- Provides strategic consulting to clients on their product development strategy.
- Actively participates in business development process as a subject matter expert by providing strategic and tactical input at bid defenses.
- Participates in the generation of proposals.
- Attend industry meetings, speaking engagements, and conferences.
- Develop and maintain a high-performing, collaborative, and results-oriented department.
- Responsible for budget, forecast and profitability of the functional services for each project.
- University Degree in Biometrics or Life Sciences related study.
- Demonstrated experience working in a CRO environment leading a global biometrics team including statistics, programming, data management and medical writing.
- Experience as a biostatistician preferred.
- Proven success in driving and executing biometrics strategy.
- In depth knowledge of the drug development process, worldwide regulatory requirements, clinical trial methodology and complex statistical designs.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Strong customer focus.
- Effective organizational, presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- This is a remote position with 10% travel required; the incumbent is ideally located in Eastern Canada.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in learning more, please click "Apply" or send your resume directly to Abigail Van Riesen at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on client needs and candidate goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!