Our client has over 50,000 employees and operates a multi-billion dollar global manufacturing business. Although they are enormous (twice as big as their next three competitors combined) they have maintained a transparent and accessible workplace culture that continues to make them a great place to work and enjoy life. With a strong emphasis on R&D, they manufacture custom formulations as well as providing a comprehensive array of current products.
By fostering productive relationships with distribution channels and driving demand within the end users, the Territory Sales Representative will grow sales in key OEM and MRO accounts in London, Ontario area. He will establish and implement a territory business plan and provide product recommendations to best meet customer demands. In this role, you will become a true consultant.
- Establish, develop and manage all accounts in the assigned territory - be an established first-choice partner with end users and Distribution Partners;
- Work internally with stakeholders to develop account specific plans that maximize sales, profit, merchandising, distribution and market share;
- Develop reports for annual planning, forecasting and budgets;
- Manage large territory coverage with sound planning – this role has a 60% travel expectation;
- Utilize and analysis of available market and account specific data to develop strong fact based selling presentations.
- Completed Post-Secondary education – preferably a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or Business;
- Previous technical selling experience is highly preferred – must have previous sales experience;
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills – ability to sell in a plant, and in a boardroom;
- Mechanical aptitude is a must – those with passion, hands on knowledge and interest in mechanical systems;
- Ability to change, adapt and thrive in a fast paced competitive environment;
- Energetic and self-starter;
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build and foster impactful relationships with key customers;
- Ability to take on significant travel – 50% plus per month.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Minna Johl at email@example.com, making sure to include " Territory Sales Representative position" as the subject of your email.