Our team is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company that is undergoing an expansion in Canada. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will oversee activities related to revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities.
- Handle invoices and expense reports and enter into the ERP system
- Prepare weekly payment run to settle all invoices and expenses from suppliers
- Provide oversight and weekly reporting on Accounts Receivables; act as escalation point for cases of delayed cash collection from customers and initiate remediation actions together with sales teams
- Perform treasury functions, cash flow projection, and manage relationships with financial institutions
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Establish internal control processes and ensure adherence to company policies
- Manage payroll process
- Monitor business operation, manage reporting and analysis of business performance for main KPI’s and provide reports to management team
- Prepare departmental budgets including capital expenditure and headcount planning, revised forecasts, and budget to actual variance analysis
- Other duties as required
- BA/BS in Accounting or related; CPA required
- 4+ years of finance experience within a pharmaceutical or healthcare company
- A background on Canadian sales tax and corporation tax is required
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated organization and analytical skill with the ability to work within and meet deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.