Physiotherapist – Fraser Valley
Our client has retained Anita Wong of Lock Search Group to recruit for their next Physiotherapist to join the team, in their beautiful location in Abbotsford, BC. There may be future potential opportunities to work in Aldergrove or Chilliwack as well!
This radiant clinic is in the Fraser Valley, with staff parking, a fitness facility and flexible working hours! This is the perfect opportunity for an outgoing, team orientated interpersonal individual to join on!
- Hands on approach and assessment of clients, establishment, ongoing evaluation and revision of treatment programs.
- Document assessment results, goals, treatment, client progress and discharge plans
- Communicate pertinent information and recommendations to clients/care providers and provide education regarding treatment strategies as needed
- Collaborate with other members of the organization including team meetings
- Maintain current accurate clinical records according to standards set by College of Physical Therapists of BC.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physical Therapists of BC (Mandatory)
- Ability and confidence to work independently, and with an interdisciplinary team
- Experience with intramuscular stimulation (IMS) is an asset
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent time management, and strong organization skills
- Beautiful, modern clinic space with private rooms, staff parking and access to a fitness facility
- Full-time or part time position, with flexibility in schedule
- Competitive pay spilt with an option of extended health benefits package (medical/dental) and in-house certified financial planner
The Physical Therapist is responsible for completion of professional activities that include assessment, treatment, education, and management of clients requiring physical therapy intervention, in accordance with standards of practice of the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia. The Physical Therapist will have the opportunity to work independently with private rooms, as well as in interdisciplinary rehabilitation team environments and close collaboration with other members of the health care team.
If you are interested in exploring this phenomenal opportunity, please apply directly with your resume! There may be future potential opportunities to work in Aldergrove or Chilliwack as well!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate).
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.