We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join a leading biotech company in Hamilton. The successful candidate will coordinate day-to-day production operations including delegating work, monitoring training, and overseeing the progress of production teams.
- Provide leadership for manufacturing related activities
- Supervise production staff in their day-to-day activities, and provide production assistance as needed
- Act as point of contact for any matters related to the production facility
- Manage training plans for assigned staff and assist with cross-functional training
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the maintenance of supplies and equipment in order to avoid disruptions in production
- Oversee successful completion of tasks to ensure they occur in a timely fashion ensuring consistent high quality
- Identify improvement needs for facilities, equipment and utilities and ensures these improvements are effectively implemented
- Develop action plans for decision-making on batch release
- Notify management of any production problems or concerns with drug product quality
- Adhere to the Health Canada GMP requirements for sterile pharmaceuticals
- BSc. or diploma in chemistry, biology or related science
- 5+ years of pharma/biotech manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated leadership experience
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.