District Sales Manager—Fast Food
Our client, an established leader in Canada and fast-growing in the restaurant industry is looking for a District Sales Manager to join their team. The company is experiencing a significant sales increase in Quebec, despite the current pandemic situation. This is a permanent position with real possibilities for growth in the medium and long term.
As a District Sales Manager, you will be an essential member of the operations team. You will directly contribute to the success of the company thanks to your dynamism, your efforts, and your team spirit!
- Support and maintain strong relationships with existing and new franchisees.
- Provide operational leadership and support to both corporate and franchise locations.
- Responsible for overseeing and driving operational compliance in all restaurant operations and products.
- Oversee financial results of all restaurants within your territory.
- Provide direction/coaching/mentoring to each restaurant location.
- Manage business relationship with franchisees.
- Be a liaison between restaurant operations and corporate functions.
- Drive compliance and participation of all operating initiatives, required certifications, policies, and practices, etc.
- Frequently visit restaurants to provide support and interact with staff/operators/customers.
- Lead all new location openings or restaurant changeovers.
- Ensure key processes are in place through restaurant visits.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience multi-unit successful food management.
- Food Sector experience preferably within a franchisor/franchisee environment, an asset.
- Valid driver’s licence and ability to travel (mostly same day travel).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Analytical thinking/persuasive communication skills with a positive attitude.
- A willingness to work in a team supported environment.
- A proven/demonstrated business success track record.
- A strong desire to achieve and passion for excellence.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Patrick Parent using the “Apply” button.
You can also submit your resume directly to Patrick Parent at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “District Sales Manager—Fast Food” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.