We are currently looking for a Manager, Microbiology for our client's laboratory in the Kitchener-Waterloo area.
The Manager, Microbiology will manage a team of laboratory staff and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all testing results and will be responsible for all microbiological activities performed in the lab.
- Direct the day-to-day activities of laboratory staff
- Provide technical and operational leadership
- Ensure test results meet all audit criteria
- Develop and implement processes to increase accuracy and productivity
- Manage client expectations related to testing processes
- Ensure compliance of laboratory processes with applicable regulations
- Create regular operational reports with recommendations for improvements
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Other duties as required
- University degree in Microbiology or Food Science
- Experience in a senior-level operations role
- 5+ years of laboratory experience, including management experience
- Knowledge of Health Canada laboratory regulations
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be considered.