Our client is a leading provider of aesthetics medical equipment, and they are currently looking for a Clinical Education Specialist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that supports career growth and encourages and rewards creativity and innovation. As this is a remote position, extensive travel is required.
- Educate clinicians and medical specialists on equipment use
- Provide post-sales training and subsequent training as necessary
- Provide solutions to customer issues and questions
- Create and maintain training manuals
- Design and implement customer and distributor training programs in the field
- Attend accredited educational programs and stay up-to-date on relevant clinical areas
- Provide assistance in evaluation clinical training programs
- Conduct site visits and gather clinical data
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
- Nursing experience required
- Experience in the medical aesthetic business
- Demonstrated ability to teach and train clinical peers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Must possess basic MS Word and Excel skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates being considered will be contacted.