This is a remote position.
Our client, an innovative company in assistive technology, is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team. Reporting to the CEO, the person will ensure social media management and the development of content pieces for the digital channels.
- Implement a competitive natural search strategy.
- Implement email nurture campaigns.
- Develop a social media campaign (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Carry out competitive analysis and implement various marketing techniques.
- Manage blog posts and copy for our social/digital campaigns.
- Coordinate digital content production (blog, video, photos, etc.) with the in-house team.
- Participate in redevelopment of the web properties.
- DEC or bachelor’s degree in Communication or Marketing or in any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing position.
- Strong knowledge of SEM pay-per-click.
- Deep understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices,
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Facebook Insights, Facebook ads, Instagram YouTube
- Knowledge of content production tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Knowledge of digital best practices (SEO, Digital Ads, Web Banners, YouTube Videos,
- Knowledge of Assistive technology, WCAG/AODA compliance is a bonus.
- Adwords, Facebook ads certification, a bonus.
- Knowledge of landing/Gateway page best practices
- English (verbal & written).
- French (verbal & written), a bonus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume directly to Pierre Lussier at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.