Our client is a leading distributor of laboratory products, providing highly valuable products to researchers and clinicians around the world to advance scientific discovery. They are currently looking for a Sales Representative in the GTA to manage sales activities in the territory. The incumbent will work with sales teams members to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue targets.
- Establish new customers by developing and delivering proposals
- Make product recommendations based off of customers' needs
- Develop strategic business plans in collaboration with sales management to achieve growth targets
- Maintain relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop strong working relationship with suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
- BSc degree
- 3-5 years of sales experience (B2B sales experience preferred)
- Diagnostics laboratory experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with business owners and decision makers
- Analytical and strategic thinker
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates being considered will be contacted.