Our client is an innovative leader of global horticulture, provides sustainable plant growing solutions with their large portfolio of products. They are currently looking for a Bilingual HR Manager to join their team in New Brunswick.
The future HR Manager will be responsible for streamlining and maintaining internal processes related to Human Resources to ensure a uniform and systematic approach in processes and procedures.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resources policies and procedures;
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results as well as offering support to the other managers;
- Ensures the legal compliance by monitoring and implementing human resources federal and province requirements;
- Develops and manages the onboarding programs for new employees;
- Supports the organization in embracing company’s values and working principles;
- Manages and monitors the employees’ performance evaluations;
- Develops and coordinates traineeship and talent programs;
- Manages the continuous skills improvement program;
- Develops and implements the absenteeism policy and coordinates the wellness committee;
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
- Monitors HR KPI’s such as retention rate, illness rates, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any other relevant area;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a HR Management role, preferably in a non-unionized manufacturing/production environment;
- Good French and English level both speaking and writing;
- Familiar with cultural change strategies;
- Knowledge and experience in employment legislation / labour laws;
- Additional training/experience in Payroll Management and Employee Benefits - an asset;
- Proficiency with HRIS;
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Office365);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Strong leadership and excellent team spirit;
- Rigor, autonomy and flexibility;
- Good ability to supervise and train staff.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Courtnie Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include "HR Manager position" as the subject of your email.
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.