Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in the GTA, is looking for a Manager, Strategic Planning to join their team.
The Manager, Strategic Planning will work with the brand and marketing teams to enable change initiatives and planning standards including market strategies and customer insights. They will work with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements and develop tools to enhance effectiveness.
- University degree (MBA an asset)
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with 3+ years in a marketing management role
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong experience in business assessment and planning
- Demonstrated ability to implement change initiatives
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, please submit your resume using the Apply button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.