Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
- Do you have strong administrative and organizational skills, and a passion to be part of an organization that values family and community?
- Do you have skills and experience (or potential) that’s not being fully utilized?
- Do you want to work with smart, likeminded people, and have more fun at work?
- Are you looking for a key administrative role within a well-established organization that establishes clear goals, rewards effort, and provides professional and financial growth opportunities?
- Are you looking for “above-market” compensation that matches the value you deliver?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a core leadership team?
- If you’re not already based in the Prince Albert area, are you relocatable to this smaller city (but not too small) where the cost of living is low, and the standard of living is high?
If you answered “yes” then this role could be ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Executive Assistant provides a high level of confidential administrative support to the Managing Partner. This is a critical role ensuring that the Managing Partner is organized and supported to seamlessly serve the needs of clients and the firm through efficient leadership and effective communication with Colleagues, Customers, and Stakeholders.
Specifically, the Executive Assistant will:
- Implement, develop and integrate effective administrative systems and processes.
- Develop and implement short and long-term work plans and objectives.
- Develop guidelines for prioritizing work activities and evaluating effectiveness.
- Develop and implement new procedures to improve quality and efficiency.
- Anticipate needs and weekly requirements such as the preparation of meetings or reports.
- Create templates, letters and personal notes, take and transcribe minutes and type materials as requested or required on a regular basis.
- Generate top quality presentations using various tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, ensuring materials, travel plans, agendas and accommodation arrangements are in place.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
We’re looking for a versatile, highly organized, collaborative, and tech-savvy Administrator who’s looking for an opportunity to have a clear mandate and the resources necessary to make a measurable contribution to the success of an organization and its Stakeholders.
Specifically, the Executive Assistant will have or bring:
- 5+ years of progressive experience as an Administrative Assistant, with 3+ years at a senior level.
- Exceptional skills in verbal and written communications, and interpersonal relations.
- Initiative and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated adaptability, team play, a results focus, and service excellence.
- The ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization including Colleagues, Customers, and Stakeholders.
- Discretion with confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
A degree or diploma in office administration, and experience within a law firm would be an asset.
This is a unique opportunity for a unique individual. If it resonates with you then please respond directly to Kieran Longworth at email@example.com.
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.