Field Case Manager
Our client, a world leader in pharmaceutical supply chain, is looking for a Field Case Manager to join their Ottawa team.
Reporting to the District Manager, the Field Case Manager for the Program is responsible for managing all aspects of the program for assigned physicians in the assigned territory. The person will work directly with the physicians and the office staff to provide proactive and seamless services with respect to the program by accessing the ongoing needs of each MD/office.
- Be the single point of contact with physicians and provide ongoing updates to MDs on patient status.
- Assist MDs in completing Special Authorization forms, enrollment forms, prescription renewals, and other documentation.
- Provide therapy guidelines to manage physician expectations with respect to reimbursement.
- Work collaboratively with Personal Care Specialists, Wellness Case managers and Sales representatives.
- Provide program service explanation to MDs and/or Office staff and promote the program with the marketing tools provided.
- Customize current program elements to meet the needs of assigned physicians and adjust based on in clinic and remote MD needs.
- Consult patient charts to effectively complete necessary paperwork to obtain coverage.
- Provide customized monthly reports to physicians.
- Accurate and timely patient charting in CRM.
- Participate in scheduled physician meetings with sales representatives.
- Attend scheduled Continuous Medical Education events and reports new activities.
- Identify areas for risk and foster proactive, continued quality improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or registered nurse (RN) diploma.
- Related degree maybe considered (pharmacists, science degrees) or minimum of 2 years as Associate Field Case Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in public or private third-party reimbursement arena or pharmaceutical sales experience, managed care, or clinical support.
- Previous Case Manager experience, an asset.
- Basic CCPE, an asset.
- Superior customer service skills and demonstrated teamwork abilities.
- Comprehension of medical terminology and ability to read and interpret patient charts.
- Strong analytical skills including interpretation of regulation and legislation.
- Strong organizational skills, creative problem solving and results oriented.
- Ability to engage with a physician and the staff as a trusted and well-informed medical counterpart.
- Ability to conduct Continuous Healthcare Education (CHE) events with HCPs.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of public, private, and federal reimbursement, an asset.
Must have a valid driver’s licence and possess a car
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Michael Villeneuve using the “Apply” button.
You can also submit your resume directly to Michael Villeneuve at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Field Case Manager” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.