Senior Broker – Commercial Insurance
We have a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced commercial insurance professional to join one of the most well respected and recognized brokerages. As the primary contact for the clients, this is a crucial role in supporting the national property & casualty practice. Based in the Vancouver downtown office, this position will be a hybrid, remote and work from the office.
As part of the Canadian brokering team, you will collaborate nationally with your team, market leaders and both North American and Global teams. You will have responsibility over an established portfolio of clients and not required to acquire new accounts. You must have the ability to manage a variety of P&C placements, both in size and complexity. The ideal candidate will have excellent relationships with local insurers and underwriters, and can build and maintain strong partnerships both locally and nationally.
- Minimum 15 years commercial insurance experience
- Out of province licenses an asset
- Excellent knowledge of core insurance principles and ability to explain in detail to clients
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Self starter and ability to work independently, while still being a strong collaborator with others
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coach and mentor others
- Exceptional client services and management skills
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.