Our client is a leading medical device company, striving to improve healthcare for patients globally. They are currently looking for an Account Manager to join their expanding team in Ontario. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an environment that fosters career growth and development.
- Manage and grow the company’s business with existing and prospective accounts in the assigned territory
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the acute care/hospital settings
- Act as primary point of contact for customers, ensuring that all new product and system implementations meet customer expectations
- Perform administrative functions including managing customer data in SalesForce, along with monthly reports and forecasts
- Pass vendor credentialing requirements imposed by assigned customers
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related healthcare sales experience within the medical device, diagnostics or pharma industry
- Strong track record of sales success
- Proven ability to sell into hospitals, medical clinics & GP offices, as well as interact with C-suite decision makers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.